czwartek, 1 listopada 2018

Everydaywig. Simple way to big changes

Finally after a very very long time I can be glad because of my hair colour. During 5 years I have painted them and use a  straighter what caused they were really weak and matt without healthy shine. 
So I decided to back to my natural colour- I have stopped using colour and straighter of course. It was a really hard time for me. Can you imagine how I felt when I have few centimeters of regrowth? Awful! But I was patient and complained not so often and now I can be really happy! 
But you know... Sometimes all of us need changes in our life. People say that when woman needs a change she starts from hair. ;)
I do not want to paint my hair anymore (until I will become old and my hair gets gray :P) and I do not also cut them because I dream about long long hair. 
So what to do to make a change? 


Last time I saw a nice webpage. 
Everydaywigs.com offers wigs of course and they have a lot of them in their store. Offer is so wide!
Pleas look what I have found there!



If you dream about ombre hair you do not need to waste yoursby painting. Look here to see beautiful ombre wigombre wig! So many options- straight, curly, long and short. Can chose whatewer you like. 

You like blonde but do not want to lighten your hair? It is easy! Everydaywig gives you tyhis possibility- look at blonde wig and chose your favourite one!
i am wondering how i would look with this hair! My own are quite dark so it would be a big change!



Last category which is interesting for me is a pink wig. Looks fatastic! I would not decide to change my hair coulor by painting but wig is a great way to feel a little bit crazy!





As you see wigs give us a quick and easy possibility to make changes in our life.
And it looks really natural! I always tought before that wigs look artifical. But with these wigs I think that other would have problem to find difference between natural hair and the false one!
How do you like it? Have you used wigs?

2 komentarze: