piątek, 31 sierpnia 2018

Uniwigs

Finally after a very very long time I can be glad because of my hair colour. During 5 years I have painted them and use a  straighter what caused they were really weak and matt without healthy shine.
So I decided to back to my natural colour- I have stopped using colour and straighter of course. It was a really hard time for me. Can you imagine how I felt when I have few centimeters of regrowth? Awful! But I was patient and complained not so often and now I can be really happy!
But you know... Sometimes all of us need changes in our life. People say that when woman needs a change she starts from hair. ;)
I do not want to paint my hair anymore (until I will become old and my hair gets gray :P) and I do not also cut them because I dream about long long hair.
So what to do to make a change?


Last time I saw a nice webpage.
Uniwigs offers wigs of course and they have a lot of them in their store. Offer is so wide!
Pleas look what I have found there!


UniWigs full lace cap is 100% hand-tied lace cap construction. It has the natural appearance of scalp wherever the hair is seperated, and imitates most sucessfully the natural movement of real hair. They are virtually undetectable and can be worn in a variety of styles including a high ponytail or updo.



Lace front wig is your secret weapon to create flawless and gorgeous hair that is virtually undetectable. Made with a invisible French Lace, the lace front wigs offer a natural hairline and a luxurious finish. The area of the lace front is 13" extending from the temple's location and 3" from the hairline to the center where the crown starts. It allows you to part and style the wig as desired. Here at UniWigs we will be devoted to assist you find the perfect wig.








1
2
Wild fads come and go, but there are always timeless hairstyles that remain classic forever. Whether your hair is short, long, straight, or curly, rock one of  the below classic wigs that always feels fresh. The lace wigs are designed with high quality remy human hair to provide natural and fashion look. If your are looking for a lace wig, full lace wig, glueless wig or silk top lace wig, UniWigs is the best choice for you
.
Last category which is interesting for me is a human hair wig. Looks really natural!


As you see wigs give us a quick and easy possibility to make changes in our life.
And it looks really natural! I always tought before that wigs look artifical. But with these wigs I think that other would have problem to find difference between natural hair and the false one!
How do you like it? Have you used wigs?



6 komentarzy:

  1. Świetne sa te dziewczyny :O Maja nietypową urodę.I twój wpis też jest super :)

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com/2018/08/basilurtea-naturalna-herbata.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Świetnie wyglądają te peruki, jak prawdziwe włosy ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. W życiu bym nie pomyślała że to peruki-szczególnie ta pierwsza ☺
    Poklikałam oczywiście ☺
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Do peruk podchodzę z dystansem ale...warto wiedzieć, gdzie można kupić najlepsze!
    pozdrawiam serdecznie znad filiżanki kawy:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Ja używam prostownicy, ale nigdy nie farbowałam swoich włosów. I są nawet w całkiem dobrej kondycji :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń